Here's what you will do
Mostly, you will work with the marketing team. You will be designing various kinds of visuals for Vacuumlabs and its brands (Sparring, AdaLite, etc.). It includes simple stuff like social media posts, posters, and stationery, as well as various creative challenges.
You'll prepare and process:
- digital graphics,
- print materials,
- and photography.
Sometimes you will collaborate with our product designers to make an app's experience more aesthetically pleasing. You will create illustrations or icons that meaningfully tell the message.
From time to time, there might be an opportunity for you to take on a more complex branding project. You will get to see the process of brand creation. There will be an opportunity for you to shape the research and naming and then you'll get to work on its logo and visual identity.
Who do we look for
You sure have experience with designing visuals in an industry-standard software such as Adobe CC. Other than that, you are a:
- Visual thinker who demonstrates a great deal of creativity and enjoys to present complex thoughts and information visually.
- Astute observer who always spots those tiny details that matter and makes sure everything has the right place in their work.
- Effective communicator who can easily express themselves and value discussion with their peers as a part of the creative process that pushes the quality higher.
- Organised individual who can handle multiple projects and set priorities for their tasks.
Who do we look for
In order to do the job, we believe you should have the following qualities:
- Experience in product management and confidence in communication and decision making
- Background in digital product or software development industry
- Great communicational and organisational skills with an ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Ability to both hot-fix and properly address problems as they arise
- Analytical mindset
- Very good level of English language