Vacuumlabs is a team of 200+ engineers and designers. Our track record shows dozens of state of the art solutions delivered to startups and companies of all sizes.
Here’s what you will do
As Project Manager, you'll do some of:
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant parties to ensure smooth execution of the projects
- Manage the relationship with client and third parties
- Secure that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- Develop a timeline and track the progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule
- Report and escalate to the management when needed
- Execute daily routine (statuses, financial, 1on1s with subordinates)
Who do we look for
To get the job, you'll need to have some of:
- Good critical thinking
- Solid technical background
- Hands-on experience with development
- Ability to shape the product
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills (incl. written communication)
- Good management and organisation skills
- Previous experience in international environment
- Proactive approach
What’s in it for you?
- Learning - This job is an excellent chance to grow into a project manager superstar with exceptional knowledge of various IT industries. You'll see how businesses operate from the inside. We are a small company, so you will have a broad range of responsibilities, and you’ll see how many different departments function.
- Great and flexible working environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the driving forces of our company. We are a fast-growing international business, and you will be in the center of it all. You will organize your own work schedule, you'll work from home whenever you need, and you'll get to choose and tweak your workspace. Awesome people work for us, so we’re all on first name basis, and you’ll be able to approach anyone from a part-time coder to the CEO anytime.
- Interesting and challenging work – You'll work on diverse and engaging problems since there's always something new and exciting in our business. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions, and we appreciate any endeavor to make our company better, more efficient, and more people-friendly.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.