Vacuumlabs is a team of 200+ engineers and designers. Our track record shows dozens of state of the art solutions delivered to startups and companies of all sizes.
Here’s what you will do
As Product Owner, you'll do some of:
- Dive deep into a specific field and create a meaningful product definition, with or without the help of the external client.
- Translate requirements from business language to the language understandable by the development team.
- Prioritize, cut the scope and create a time plan with respect to engineering and budget constraints.
Who do we look for
To get the job, you'll need to have some of:
- Critical thinking,
- Listening and negotiation skills,
- Intuition about what makes a great product.
- Project‑manager's skillset is a plus.
- Ability to navigate complicated approval structure in larger corporate client is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Learning – This job is an excellent chance to grow into a product owner superstar with exceptional knowledge of various IT industries. You'll see how businesses operate from the inside. We are a small company, so you will have a broad range of responsibilities, and you’ll see how many different departments function.
- Great and flexible working environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the driving forces of our company. We are a fast-growing international business, and you will be in the center of it all. You will organize your work schedule, you'll work from home whenever you need, and you'll get to choose and tweak your workspace. Awesome people work for us, so we’re all on a first-name basis, and you’ll be able to approach anyone from a part-time coder to the CEO anytime.
- Interesting and challenging work – You'll work on diverse and engaging problems since there's always something new and exciting in our business. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions, and we appreciate any endeavor to make our company better, more efficient, and more people-friendly.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.