About Be Money
Be Money is an LGBT+ focused fintech company that aims to take the awkwardness out of traditional banking and transform the way that LGBT+ people think about their money. We believe in a world where being LGBT+ has no bearing on your financial wellbeing and have created Be Money to help us achieve that goal.
Our mission is to become the first LGBT+ checking account and investment platform that focuses on the financial empowerment of the whole community.
Here’s what you will do
- App UI and feature design. You need to be confident in your UX/UI skills as we will design the UI and features of Be Money digital banking experience together.
- Rebranding adoption. We work on rebranding and shortly, we'll be recreating assets for all our touchpoints (newsletter, Instagram content, banners, etc.) according to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the U.S.-based creative and design team. The requirement for this position is that your work-time will partially overlap with working hours in the Pacific timezone (PT).
Who do we look for
We look for a seasoned designer who would believe in our cause. Here is a list of qualities we are looking for:
- Experience in designing mobile/web apps and a portfolio to show,
- knowledge of mobile and web app design patterns, human interface guidelines and UX best practices,
- understanding and a positive attitude towards the LGBT+ community,
- ability to maintain and evolve the brand's tone of voice and visual language,
- proficiency in screen design software (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch...), Photoshop and Illustrator,
- experience with all steps in the design thinking process, from hypothesis testing and feature co-creation to the rapid prototyping and user validation.