We're Vacuumlabs, a design and software development partner. As highly experienced with the latest technologies across multiple industries, we are expanding at a breakneck pace.
We focus on fintech, blockchain technology, and cryptocurrencies. We are eager to improve things around us, learn new things, and innovate.
We work hard to bring the technology of the 21st century to the banking industry. Cryptocurrencies are the future, that's why we've created the safest crypto wallet for the world's 7th largest cryptocurrency — Cardano.
We are searching particularly for people, who aren’t afraid of autonomy and responsibility; colleagues who are eager to learn new things and improve at what they do.
You will have an impact. We aren't afraid of supporting your side projects. A good example is ReactiveConf: our side project has grown into one of the top 5 tech conferences in the world in its field.
As a fast-growing tech company, our goal is to make people feel satisfied with their mission in the company and offer them the best possible culture to be a part of.
That’s why we are looking for a new HR Guru to help us achieve that.
We don’t have to say that this role is crucial for the well-being and happiness of our colleagues.
We are looking for a great relationship builder who will:
- create HR strategies and processes together with the Head of HR in a company that is successfully operating across 3 continents,
- be a partner/guide for our leaders on how to make our colleagues happy and satisfied.
What can you look forward to in your new job position
- regular 1on1 talks with PMs and tech leads (one of the best ones in the region) - making sure that they understand the performance and well-being of their team's members,
- brainstorming sessions on how we can offer an out of this world HR support for our colleagues,
- being in a group of performance management strategies creators (together with our managers)
- conducting and analyzing satisfaction surveys so we can make sure, our company happiness is growing :),
- having coffee (or tea) discussions with your colleagues to help them solve the issues they are facing.
What experience/skills will you need
- at least 3 years of experience either in HR or as a people manager - so the processes such as performance management, learning & development, satisfaction surveys etc. are familiar to you,
- English - B2/C1, preferably Slovak or Czech B2/C1,
- strong communication skills, charismatic presentation, and an ability to clearly and patiently explain the problem and potential solutions,
- strong people skills and human touch (coaching / mentoring experience is a plus),
- high flexibility, solution-oriented and process-oriented mindset,
- reliability, ability to take responsibility for your own decision and mistakes.
Who will you work with?
We are a fast-growing international business, and you will be in the center of it all. You'll work on diverse and engaging problems on your mission to help employees be productive and satisfied at work. You will have the power to bring and implement your ideas on how to make our company even better.
Besides working with our tech leads and with colleagues from different departments, you will be a part of an amazing team together with your 4 other team mates.