Vacuumlabs is a team of 200+ engineers and designers. Our track record shows dozens of state of the art solutions delivered to startups and companies of all sizes.
Here’s what you will do
As an HR Generalist, you'll do some of the:
- administration of all the employees' contracts and amendments,
- administration of internal systems and employees' records
- manage budget spending
- support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits, company policies, maternity or parental leave, and country related specifics
- keep track of changes in Labour and Commercial law
- proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improvement
- collaboration with Finance, Legal, and Recruitment departments
Who do we look for
To get the job, you'll need to have some of:
- good critical thinking,
- independence and will to accept responsibility for your decisions,
- willingness to learn,
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential,
- proactive approach,
- knowledge of Excel functions - VLOOKUP, IF, ...,
- basic knowledge of freelancing agenda (SZČO) is a plus
- fluent English,
What’s in it for you?
We are a fast-growing international business, and you will be in the center of it all. You'll work on diverse and engaging problems on your mission to help employees be productive and satisfied at work. You will have the power to bring and implement your ideas on how to make our company even better.
Besides, you will be a part of an amazing team of 3 HR gurus.